Regression testing ensures that a change in software does not affect the functionality of the product.
This ensures that new features, bug fixes, or changes to existing features are implemented correctly. In order to verify the impact of the shift, previously executed test cases are re-run.
This article lists and compares some of the most popular regression tools. Testers benefit greatly from these tools since they enable them to run tests quickly and save a lot of time.
Subject7 is a cloud-based, “true codeless” test automation solution that enables anyone to become an automation expert and unifies all testing into a single platform. Using our easy-to-use software, you can create regression test flows quickly, easily, and sophisticatedly, and run thousands of tests nightly in the cloud using high-scale execution.
- Allows technical and non-technical users to author and implement robust test flows.
- Integrates efficiently with your DevOps and Agile tooling with native plugins, in-app integrations, and open APIs.
- Incorporates high-scale cross-browser parallel execution in our safe public cloud, your private cloud, on-prem, or hybrid, all with enterprise-grade security.
- Flexible reporting of success/failure and persistent faults with video capture of results.
#2) Cerberus Testing
With Cerberus Testing, you can automate Web, Mobile, API (REST, Kafka,…), Desktop, and Database tests with no coding. With the easy-to-use web interface, automated tests are available to development, quality, and business teams in the Cloud.
- Ease of use web interface available to transversal teams.
- Low-code test library for API, Desktop, Web, Mobile, and Database.
- Reusable test modules, and test data.
- Quick iterations between Test Repository, Execution, and Reporting.
LOOKING FOR A DEDICATED TEAM TO ENHANCE YOUR PRODUCT’S QUALITY
Testimony, from Basis Technologies, is a component of the only DevOps and test automation platform engineered particularly for SAP software. It reinvents SAP regression testing by destroying test script creation and maintenance and removing the requirement for test data management.
Once completely configured, Testimony’s unique Robotic Test Automation technology can automatically build an up-to-date regression test library whenever you require it, decreasing weeks or months of work to a matter of days.
Key Reasons For Which Companies Choose Testimony:
- Regression tests faster and more often.
- Automatically build, execute and update your test library.
- Deliver innovation, projects, upgrades, and updates faster.
- Improve development efficiency by shifting regression testing left.
Digivante increases the bar for digital quality on online platforms. As a leading quality assurance service provider, they provide testing with unrivalled coverage, speed, and quality. With a deep knowledge of functional and non-functional testing across unlimited devices and browser combinations, they integrate testers and tech for a solution on which you can bet your future.
- A professional, fully managed program of professional testing and digital performance solutions.
- A professional global crowd community prepared to executive tests 24/7, 365 days.
- There are hundreds of combinations of devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- JIRA and other test management tools can be integrated.
An ideal automated regression testing tool that presents appropriate or affected test cases after a feature enhancement/bug fix. Testsigma lets you run regression tests directly after the first check-ins, automatically, within a sprint.
- Easy scriptless testing in plain English.
- Build regression test suites, using the automatic suggestions, of test cases that have a direct effect on any change.
- Periodical implementations without manual intervention.
- Generate detailed reports of regression test implementations on numerous device configurations at the same time.
TimeShiftX is a date-shifting software that allows you to time travel apps to perform temporal testing.
- Utilizes virtual times so no system clock changes are needed.
- Allows for time travel inside Active Directory, Kerberos, LDAP, and other domain authentication protocols.
- Lets time shift testing for all applications & databases such as SAP, SQL, Oracle, WAS, and .NET.
- Supports all platforms & operating systems and can be operated in the cloud or containers.
#7) Appsurify TestBrain
For regression testing, Appsurify lets QA engineers and developers test more often, discover defects earlier, and speed up cycle times.
Appsurify TestBrain is a plug-and-play machine learning testing tool that saves over 90% in automated regression test completion times, returns test results to developers directly after each commit, and quarantines unstable or flaky tests so teams can release more quickly.
- Shorten regression test fulfillment time by 90%.
- Maximize Test Coverage.
- Prevent flaky tests from damaging the build.
- Functions with existing test practices.
There are many Regression Testing Tools known in the market and a few of the essential tools are mentioned in this article. We have to be careful while selecting the right tool based on our requirements.
When it comes to QA, nothing is better than having the correct people in charge. That’s why we make sure that everyone on our team is qualified and accredited on some of the industry’s best practices.
At TestUnity we have an expert team of QA Engineers. This enables us to give our clients the support they require to make sure that their software hits the market in the right circumstances. Contact us for a free consultation and see why TestUnity’s QA approach is the best choice for your software.
Testunity is a SaaS-based technology platform driven by a vast community of testers & QAs spread around the world, powered by technology & testing experts to create the dedicated testing hub. Which is capable of providing almost all kind of testing services for almost all the platforms exists in software word.