As we can see companies adopting automation rapidly, the technology and tools are also evolving, which unlocks doors of new opportunities for automation. Automation helps in optimizing business methods and improving product quality a great deal.
What is Hyperautomation?
When robotic process automation (RPA) hit the market, many fought its ideation. RPA requires the use of robots to mimic repetitive, rule-based tasks that are usually performed by humans. However, there were several limitations to the RPA, which involved working on unstructured and focusing on a particular task. Hyperautomation is an evolution in the automation sphere. It does not depend on a particular technology and adds more intelligence with a set of tools. Hyperautomation concentrates on automating, simplifying, discovering, designing, estimating, and managing workflows and processes across an organization. An automation testing company can build a hyperautomation solution depending on an organization’s needs.
In easy words, hyperautomation is the mix of automation and artificial intelligence that, when combined with human capabilities benefits in completing processes faster and with fewer errors.
THE COMPONENTS OF HYPERAUTOMATION
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Machine Learning (ML)
- Advanced analytics
How does Hyperauromation differ from Automation?
Automation just involves optimization of task procedures whereas hyperautomation adds an extra layer of robotic intelligence that delivers the processes smarter. So we can say that if automation is about employing a robot to perform tasks quicker, hyperautomation makes use of the robot’s intelligent brain to complete those tasks more smartly. This added layer of intelligence can employ artificial intelligence (AI) technology in various forms, such as:
- Machine Learning – It enables bots to identify patterns in form of data
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) – Bots understand human speech
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – Bots transform images to readable text
Benefits of Hyperautomation
One of the major benefits of hyperautomation is that it will enable employees of an automation testing company to remain updated with the latest data and business so that they can play their roles accordingly. Instead of being involved in low-level, repetitive tasks, they will engage with exercises that help them in solving problems and presenting viable solutions.
Hyperautomation gives a business the following additional benefits:
- Workforce enablement: Equipped with the power of hyperautomation solutions, employees are able to automate the various processes within their role, and get more achieved, faster, with the resources available to them. Reducing manual tasks allows them to focus on more impactful work, like planning and strategy.
- Employee upskilling: With automation no longer reliant entirely on IT, any business user can become an automation leader within their own department, helping both techs and non-tech-minded employees.
- Systems integration: With hyperautomation, a company’s clunky on-premise technology and different data systems can interact seamlessly with the power of integrations.
- Digital agility: With all kinds of automation working intimately together, your organization can move beyond the one-off benefits of a single technology to a phase of true digital agility and flexibility at scale
- ROI: Using key analytics, businesses can determine the exact ROI realized based on the processes automated, departments optimized, and time and money saved on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
Types of automation that comprise hyperautomation
An important component of hyperautomation is its ability to produce a confluence of multiple forms of automation, all of which supplement each other seamlessly for maximum value. Here are a few kinds of automation that may make up a company’s hyperautomation strategy.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – RPA is a kind of process automation solution that allows business users within your workforce to automate a task based on a series of actions usually completed by humans.
- Intelligent Business Management – This kind of automation goes beyond the scope of RPA, and rather than concentrate on automating a single task, includes a complete set of tasks included in an end-to-end workflow.
- Artificial intelligence – AI describes the series of intelligent processes available in a company’s tech stack, including machine learning (ML), which allows the software to recognize data patterns, natural language processing (NLP), and intelligent optical character recognition (OCR).
- Advanced analytics – Analyzing data using techniques and tools to measure deeper insights into a business’ methods, forecast business outcomes, and generate recommendations around decision-making to achieve maximum value and ROI.
Getting Started with Hyperautomation
As hyper-automation includes the use of different technologies it is essential for business executives to assure investing in the appropriate tools. This is why the ease at which the tools can interact with one another known as interoperability – is essential than ever before. If you are looking for a new tool, a good way to start is to look for one that is:
- Compatible to work different platforms and systems
Choosing the right tool that meets your automation goals is also important to achieving success with hyperautomation. Modern teams consist of people from various backgrounds with different skills, so discovering a tool that can easily bring all team members on the same page is essential. However, most automation platforms presented by automation testing services today need their users to have the ability to write and read code. Thus, a tool that eliminates this barrier can present businesses with success in automation right from its inception.
As business leaders choose automation for low-level and repeated tasks, they can earn greater insights from automated reports and implement hyperautomation to make the process even faster. It helps in recognizing possible risks and opportunities more quickly and efficiently.
By using a combination of automation techniques, hyperautomation can overcome the restrictions that come with a single automation tool. TestUnity experts employ hyperautomation to move beyond individual processes and automate nearly any tedious task. Connect with TestUnity experts to understand how advanced technologies will fit into their modern workflows and how will optimize their current processes.
Testunity is a SaaS-based technology platform driven by a vast community of testers & QAs spread around the world, powered by technology & testing experts to create the dedicated testing hub. Which is capable of providing almost all kind of testing services for almost all the platforms exists in software word.