In today’s world, the consumer is the king. In fact, surveys show that good customer service turned 86% of one-time consumers into long-term brand promoters, while 65% turned to a competitor because of a poor experience.
There’s no place for missed deadlines, lost data, or long waiting times in companies of all industries and sizes.
For this reason, outsourcing quality assurance for digital process automation has become the standard procedure for modern businesses.
What Is Process Automation?
Process automation refers to simplifying complicated manual tasks to speed up procedures. Its three functions incorporate streamlining processes, centralizing data, and decreasing human touchpoints.
In project management, process automation can be a game-changer. For example, if you want to launch a new website, here are the essential steps:
- Develop a pre-launch page.
- Create high-quality content.
- Create a lead-generation process.
- Develop inbound links.
- Set up alerts for brand mentions.
- Research potential keywords.
- List your site on Google.
Given the tedious tasks allocated to various departments, organizations undergoing a website launch can use process automation practices to assure desired results. From developing sitemaps and funnels to keyword lists, there are many approaches you can simplify.
When Do Organizations Employ Process Automation?
Have you ever received a birthday email from a retail brand, and an Amazon message about a sale, or a text alert about an appointment? These are all common uses of automation. However, when you choose to automate your workflows, you will find that it can manage your distinct needs.
Below are some transformative methods you can employ in process automation.
- Improve customer experiences. With the correct tools on your side, you can fulfill service level agreements (SLAs) consistently. Through automation, you can also create and provide standard products and services promptly.
- Simplify tedious tasks. If you deal with piles of invoices, sales orders, and receipts, process automation can assist you to save time and money while reducing human errors at the same time.
- Share big data. The modern workforce usually consists of remote teams functioning from various locations. For this setup to work, it’s important to deliver full-time and outsourced employees with the essential information to execute tasks.
LOOKING FOR A DEDICATED TEAM TO ENHANCE YOUR PRODUCT’S QUALITY
What Is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
With the competitive nature of the modern business environment, companies should concentrate on innovation and efficiency to succeed. For such requirements, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is one of the most reliable technologies today.
RPA lets companies automate repetitive, time-consuming jobs. The more monotonous tasks robots carry over, the more time employees can spend on high-value activities, including those needing emotional intelligence and reasoning.
Here are three elements that make RPA stand out from other automation kinds:
- Solid Business Process Management (BPM) and Digital Process Automation (DPA) foundations: With an RPA solution, you can alter your IT infrastructure into a more responsive and agile tool.
- Low code: RPA is an excellent tool for integrating apps to accomplish a holistic digital modification. Using RPA and low-code tools, you can develop complete databases using human-like interactions.
- Deployable as Platform as service (PaaS): With this tool on your side, you can concentrate on code instead of building, testing, deploying, and handling infrastructure.
What Is Digital Process Automation?
Digital Process Automation (DPA) is the method of using software to optimize workflows. Eventually, the objective is to accomplish complete digital transformation. This tool concentrates on enhancing employee and customer experiences by minimizing conflict in business processes. You can use DPA to handle transparency, conduct customer-related tasks, and trigger notifications.
DPA has three classes:
- Programmatic: You can employ this DPA kind to minimize the red tape on your back-office methods, including customer onboarding, credit approvals, and satisfaction assessments.
- Transactional: On the other hand, transactional DPA simplifies tasks that require human intervention, including mortgage applications, product training sessions, and customer complaints.
- Exploratory: Such tasks incorporate compliance and fraud resolution.
What Is Business Process Automation?
Business Process Automation (BPA) implies using technology to refine your processes. While it may appear similar to digital process automation technology, BPA concentrates on elevating efficiency and minimizing operational costs. The best method to accomplish desired results is to train human operators to decrease overall employee touchpoints.
Below are some of the core components of BPA:
- The first step is to decide how you will employ your process control automation, including your goals and parameters.
- Next, decide how to manage and collect structured data and information that works for a data model.
- The last element required for BPA is unstructured data or those that don’t stick to a predefined model or manner.
How To Execute Process Automation
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution for companies, but these steps generally remain the same. Read on to learn how to execute process automation seamlessly across all departments.
Determine Tasks and Procedures That Need Automation
The first step to acquiring successful automation is to decide which tasks you can facilitate with software. Here are some tasks you can consider automating:
- Cumbersome, repetitive tasks
- Time-sensitive duties
- Multi-department projects
- Assignments involving big data
- High-return functions
Set Organizational Goals
Setting goals provides your team with the focus they need to accomplish desired outcomes. When you share your goals with the organization, you deliver the team with the vision and motivation required for performing tasks. After setting targets, decide how automation helps achieve them.
Select the Right Tool Kit
For you to accomplish your desired results, it’s essential to select the best solutions for your distinct needs. Discover a tool kit that delivers an intuitive interface that you can employ to facilitate processes and apply the changes you require.
Before you use automation software, it’s essential to allow your employees to adjust to new methods. Involving teams from planning to execution can help you assure the effectiveness of your efforts.
Measure and Monitor
As with any project, it’s important to measure and monitor results against your objectives. You don’t have to set automation tools in stone. Whenever you notice a drop in performance, you can alter your techniques accordingly.
Process automation, whether you select RPA, DPA, or BPA, can help you take your business to the next level. It’s one of the most cost-effective methods to enhance your customer experience, process simplification, and collaboration efforts. If you require help with project-based methods, consider outsourcing your needs.
With TestUnity on your side, you can function with a dedicated team of engineers who understand your culture, methods, and domains. Check out our services to learn how we can help you bridge the gap between your objectives and your improved operations. We ensure you will enjoy all the advantages of a QA department without the unnecessary costs and hassle.
Testunity is a SaaS-based technology platform driven by a vast community of testers & QAs spread around the world, powered by technology & testing experts to create the dedicated testing hub. Which is capable of providing almost all kind of testing services for almost all the platforms exists in software word.